1- True or false:
- Muslims must pray 5 times a day.
- Children should learn prayers by the age of 7
- Muslims must be clean and on wudu before starting the prayer.
- When you pray, you should face the direction of Makah which is known as the qiblah.
- Intention (Niyah) is important not only for prayer but also for all activities of worshiping Allah.
- Muslims must perform salah regularly, perfectly and on time.
- Salah is the first pillar of Islam.
- The Kabah was ruined by the flood and had to be rebuilt.
- The chiefs of Quraish were arguing about who moves the black stone to its place.
- Prophet Muhamed (SAW) had the wisdom to solve the problem.
2. Please watch the first 3 minutes of this video and make notes: