True or false
1-When you hear the call for prayer (Allah is great) you must ignore and carry on working or studying
2-You should leave everything you do and pray first and then resume your study
3-Allah always comes first (Allah is Al-Awwal or the first)
4- When we do things for God we should make it our niyyah or intention to please him.
5-If you have the right niyyah before you start any action, Allah will give you many rewards (Hasanat).
Chose the correct answer from the brackets:
- Try your best not to sin, because sins (displease-please) Allah and hurt you.
- You should always do what is right because (Allah-your parents-your friends) knows all secrets.
- Al-Aleem means Allah is (All knowing-All seeing- All aware)
- Al-Baseer means Allah is (All knowing-All seeing- All aware)
- Al-Khabeer means Allah is ((All knowing-All seeing- All aware)