1. Woe to those who give less [than due],
2. Who, when they take a measure from people, take in full.
3. But if they give by measure or by weight to them, they cause loss.
4. Do they not think that they will be resurrected
5. For a tremendous Day –
6. The Day when mankind will stand before the Lord of the worlds?
7. No! Indeed, the record of the wicked is in sijjeen.
8. And what can make you know what is sijjeen?
9. It is [their destination recorded in] a register inscribed.
10. Woe, that Day, to the deniers,
11. Who deny the Day of Recompense.
12. And none deny it except every sinful transgressor.
13. When Our verses are recited to him, he says, “Legends of the former peoples.”