1- To answer the questions from the textbook unit A chapter 7 – Q1 to 7 page # A73
2. Please Answer the questions from the worksheet unit A chapter 7
3. True or false
- Luqman is a wise man. There is a surah in the holy Quran named after him.
- O my son, indeed if it would be the weight of a mustard seed and should be in a rock or anywhere in the heavens or on the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed Allah is knowledgeable.
- Allah cannot see a tiny ant moving fast on a black rock
- When you are by yourself with no one around you, you are alone and nobody can see you.
- When you whisper to your friend and you think no one else can hear you, Allah can.
- Allah has full knowledge of all things
- Al-Aleem means Allah is All –knowing
- Al-Baseer means Allah is all-seeing
- Al-Khabeer means Allah is all aware
- Taqwa is great and a good character to have. It gives you good rewards.
- Indeed, God loves the righteous
- Before you eat you should say Bismillah Alrahman Al-Rheem
- Indeed, from Allah nothing is hidden on the earth nor in the Heaven.
Chose the correct answer from the brackets:
- Try your best not to sin, because sins (displease-please) Allah and hurt you.
- You should always do what is right because (Allah-your Mum-your friend) knows all secrets.
- Al-Aleem means Allah is (All knowing-All seeing- All aware)
- Al-Baseer means Allah is (All knowing-All seeing- All aware)
- Al-Khabeer means Allah is (All knowing-All seeing- All aware)