1- Write down the five pillars of Islam in order?
2. What is the second pillar of Islam?
3. Muslims must pray five times a day, List the names of each prayer in order?
4. For the kids who did not do the home work last week, Please do the true or false questions from the last home work.(please see blew):
True or False
- Prophet Mohammad (SAW) had all the respect and admiration of the people in Makkah
- Prophet Mohammad (SAW) was unhappy with the way people lived in Makkah
- The people of Makkah used to worship idols and asked them to help
- Prophet Mohammad (SAW) started to go to the cave of Hira, thinking about everything around him and how to change the bad habits of the people around him
- Khadijia (first wife )and Abu Bakr (best friend) were worried about him as he started to spend more time in cave of Hira
- Tawra and Ingeel are holy books that had an idea about the expected messenger
- Allah is the creator
- The third piller of islam is Zakah
- Allah is the provider
- The Key to prayer is cleanliness
- Enter the bathroom with left foot and say “O Allah I seek refuge in you from evil”
- Leave the bathroom with the right foot and say “your forgiveness” or Gufranak