- The life of the prophet (Seerah) from the great light book 6 (Prophet hood):
Please study the following statements:
- Prophet Mohammad (SAW) was about forty years old when he started to have a bad dreams
- In the dreams he saw great lights, he heard voices and he had strange feelings.
- Prophet Mohamed used to go to cave Hira
- Prophet Mohammed spend most of the times thinking about who created every thing around him.
- Angel Gibril appeared to the prophet Mohamed (SAW) while he was in the Cave of Hira
- Angel Gibril asked the prophet Mohamed (SAW) to read the beginning of surat Alalaq three times (Read)
- Prophet Mohamed (SAW) was confused and worried
- Khadijah (the wife of the prophet) helped him to calm down and asked him to see her cousin (Waraqah)
- Waraqah was a wise old man with a lot of knowledge.
- Waraqah advised Mohamed (SAW) that he will be a prophet and he will have a great future.
- 2. Belief
- The five pillars of islam are Shahada, Prayer, obligatory charity, Fasting and Hajj.
- Shahada means belief = to certify that there is no God but Allah and prophet Mohamed (SAW) is his servant and messenger.
- 3. Allah has 99 names we must believe in them.
- Allah is the creator, the shaper, the inventor, the provider, the first