Please answer the following questions:
True or False
- Suhoor is the meal that Muslims eat before Fajr
- Iftar is the meal we eat to break our fast
- Muslims pray a-taraweeh everyday in Ramadan
- The special gate of paradise for people that fast is called Al-rayyan
- Ramadan is 20 days long
- Hajj is the second pillar of Islam
- Hajj and Umrah are the same
- If you are able to go for Hajj, you should go as soon as possible.
- The second Eid is in the month of Thul-Hajjah (The last month of the Islamic calendar)
- The first Eid is called Eid -al-fitr which comes after the month of Ramadan.
- Fasting is allowed during the first day of Eid