- If you have any query, here are my details: My phone Number is 07869000212 and email is [email protected]
- Please Read unit C chapter 1 entitled “Arkan-ul-Islamt-The Five Pillars of Islam” page C2
- Please answer questions in page C11 from question 1 to 5
- Answer questions in the exercise book unit C chapter 1
True or false
- Prophet Mohamed (SAW) received the first verse of Quran while he was in the cave of Hiraa
2.Prophet Mohamed started secretly to talk about islam with people he trusted
3.Al bayan Arabic school was the first place that prophet Mohamed and the new Muslims used to meet
- Dar EL Arqam was the first place that prophet Mohamed and the new Muslims used to meet
- One of the people who loved the prophet the most was his uncle Abu Lahab.
- One of the people who hurt the prophet the most was his uncle Abu Talib.
- Abo Bakr bought an African slave named Bilal Ibn Rabahh who had been treated badly by his master
- Bilal Ibn Rabahh was the first caller for the prayers in Islam
- Hamza Ibn Abdul Mutalib was one of the Prophet`s nine uncle
10.Prophet Mohammed never gave up and refused all the deals to give up Islam.