True or false:
- Prophet Muhammad (SAW) travelled to Taef but the people threw stones at him.
- Prophet Muhamdad took Zaid Ibn Haritha with him
- Zaid Ibn Haritha was the adopted son of prophet Muhammed (SAW)
- The year of sadness is the year when prophet Muhammad`s dearest wife Khadija and his uncle AbouTaleb passed away.
- The Night Journey (Miraj & Isra) in which Angel Gibril took Prophet Muhammad from Makkah to Jerusalim.
- Jerusalim is a holly city in Palestine in which the Aqsa Mosque is in now.
- The Aqsa Mosque is important for Muslims. It has a holly rock that the prophet stood on to go up to heaven.
- Prophet Mouhamed thanked Allah for this important visit. It was one of Allah`s miracles.
- The disbeliever did not believe the prophet and challenged him.
- Please watch the video about Miraj & Isra (the night Journey)
Zoom link for next week:
Time: Nov 21, 2020 12:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 868 631 4026