Please study the following Duaa:
- “If a person reads (this) when he is angry, then his anger shall go away.
اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
Transliteration – “A’oozu Bil’laahi Minash Shaitaanir Rajeem”
Translation– “I seek refuge in Al’laah from Shaitaan the cursed” [Tirmizi Shareef Vol.2 Pg.183].
- Dua before the meal is:
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Transliteration – “Bismil laahir Rahmaanir Raheem”
Translation – “Al’laah’s Name we begin with, The Compassionate, Most Merciful.”
- When finished with eating, a Muslim must recite the following Dua:
اَ لْحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِىْ اَطْعَمَنَا وَسَقَاناَ وَجَعَلَناَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِيْنَ
Transliteration – “Alhumdu lil laahil Lazee At’amana Wa Saqaana Wa Ja’alana Minal Muslimeen”.
Translation – “All Praise is due to Al’laah, who has blessed us with food and drink and made us from amongst the Believers (Muslims)”. [Abu Dawood Pg.573]
- True or false:
- Omar ibn Al khatab was one of the powerful men
- The disbelievers were very angry when Omar became a Muslim
- Qurish wrote an agreement that they would not do business with the Muslims
- The Quraish boycotts the Muslims which means they would not buy anything from Muslims or sell to them
- Prophet Muhamad and the believers are depressed, hungry and starving