Please answer the following questions:
True or false
- Moaazin is the one who call for the prayers
- It is important to repeat after Moaazin to get the same blessing as the Moaazin
- Good Muslim makes Dua or supplicating all the time.
- If a person reads (A’oozu Bil’laahi Minash Shaitaanir Rajeem”) when he is angry, then his anger shall go away.
- When finished with eating, a Muslim must recite the following Dua: Alhumdu lil laahil Lazee At’amana Wa Saqaana Wa Ja’alana Minal Muslimeen”
اَ لْحَمْدُ للهِ الَّذِىْ اَطْعَمَنَا وَسَقَاناَ وَجَعَلَناَ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِيْنَ
- The person who sneezes must recite the following Dua:“Alhamdulillah” الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ
- Who ever recites this dua before leaving his home, all his difficulties will go away and he shall be protected and shaitaan will stay away from him: Bismil laahi Tawak’kaltu Alal laahi Wa Laa Hawla Wa Laa Quw’wata il’la bil’laah“ بِسْمِ اللهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلىَ اللهِ وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِاللهِ